hyperbole-users

Re: Comparing org-roam to hyperbole

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Comparing org-roam to hyperbole
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2020 13:09:23 +0300

Dear Aldric,

I suggest that you see the references from Hyperbole manual, and I
also suggest that you visit that Emacs package about org links for any
mode, that can help you link anything to anything by using Org links.

Did you see the Mother of All Demos?
https://www.dougengelbart.org/content/view/209/448/

as Hyperbola is also referencing to Dough Engelbart, Org mode too.

Jean

* Aldric Giacomoni <trevoke@gmail.com> [2020-08-04 08:06]: