hyperbole-users

Re: [Hyperbole-users] unexpected new bullet point on Action Key to nfs "

From: Robert Weiner
Subject: Re: [Hyperbole-users] unexpected new bullet point on Action Key to nfs "filepath" (Was: Action Key on [FSF 19] at "DEMO:807:44" behaves unexpectedly)
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 08:04:08 -0400

> On Jun 20, 2019, at 3:35 AM, VanL <van@scratch.space> wrote:
>
> The first two lines break to a new bullet point on Action Key.

Hyperbole ignores things that might be lical paths but so not exist, as far as
it can tell.  It then falls back to any next implicit button type or function.
In Org mode, that is to have M-RET do whatever it normally does in Org mode and
that is to split into a new headline as you see.

So the only problem is that your mount point is not being recognized, I
believe, ir did file-exists-p return true for the first path?

Bob