hyperbole-users

Re: [Hyperbole-users] How to delete a global button?

From: Robert Weiner
Subject: Re: [Hyperbole-users] How to delete a global button?
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2019 22:43:22 -0500

On Sun, Feb 10, 2019 at 4:28 PM Mats Lidell <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Marco,

> Marco Wahl writes:
> What do you recommend to delete a global button?  I've not found
> anything in the documentation.

Looks like an oversight that no one previously pointed out.

I would suggest you go to the file "~/.hyperb/HYPB" and use the commands for explicit buttons there.

All of your global buttons are saved in your personal button file to which Mat refers.  Access it with {C-h h b p}.
Once editing this file, the global buttons are simply all the explicit buttons in the file so you can edit and delete
them as you would any other explicit button using the {C-h h e} menu.

But I agree we should a Global Button Delete command.

Cheers,

Bob