hyperbole-users

Re: [Hyperbole-users] Thoughts on how to implement a TODO system on top

From: Nikolai Weibull
Subject: Re: [Hyperbole-users] Thoughts on how to implement a TODO system on top of Koutliner
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2016 22:40:42 +0200

On Thu, Aug 4, 2016 at 3:26 PM, Robert Weiner <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 4, 2016 at 8:59 AM, Robert Weiner <address@hidden> wrote:
>>
>> For now, I would create a command that you can bind to a key and invoke
>> that when you want the highlighting applied unless you want to try using
>> something like pre-command-hook.
>
> I meant post-command-hook.  We could also look at adding pre- and post-
> hooks to the Koutliner knode:set-attr and knode:remove-attr functions.

Hi!

Sorry for not replying earlier.  I’ve been on vacation.

I suppose one could advice the functions as well.  The problem,
however, is that there doesn’t seem to be a way to get the location of
a knode/kcell from the knode/kcell itself.  Also,
kfile:insert-attributes-v3 would have to make sure that such a
function where this information was available was called, to make sure
that initialization was correctly performed.