hyperbole-users

Re: [Hyperbole-users] ANNOUNCE: GNU Hyperbole 6.0.2 for Emacs 24.4 or ne

From: Robert Weiner
Subject: Re: [Hyperbole-users] ANNOUNCE: GNU Hyperbole 6.0.2 for Emacs 24.4 or newer is released
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2016 09:36:40 -0400

On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 11:33 PM, tumashu <address@hidden> wrote:
> Is it possible add a button to mode-line, for example: [HyperB], when I left
> check this button, run Smart Keys, right check it, run smart help?

Use your action key to click on "(hyperbole)Smart Key Modeline" and
read the documentation there.  That should give you an idea of how to
do what you want.  You have to set Hyperbole's modeline function
variables to your own custom functions.  If you have any problem doing
this, let us know.  So you do not use key bindings to do this.

Bob