hurdfr-paris

[Hurdfr-paris] fwd:Special discounts for all our customers!

From: Donald Ashburn
Subject: [Hurdfr-paris] fwd:Special discounts for all our customers!
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 01:06:42 +0000

Dear,

Some days ago we discussed health problems and you asked me to advise some reliable online drugstore. I promised to send you a link to USDrugs store. This is a leading USA online distributor of high quality medications.

Men’s Health, Weight loss, Anti-Depressants! All popular modern pharmaceutical products are available in our USDrugs store!

For further information visit our site:
http://www.nuaj.hk

Absolute security, strict confidentiality! Good service!

Best regards,
Donald Ashburn