help-zile

Re: [zile-devel] configure of zile2.0-a2

From: Reuben Thomas
Subject: Re: [zile-devel] configure of zile2.0-a2
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 10:08:52 +0100 (CET)

I'm trying to update zile in our install scripts, but configure seems to dislike something about ncurses...

zile no longer uses ncurses. It uses termcap (or allegro if you like). This is fairly clear in the configure log:

checking for tgetstr in -ltermcap... no
configure: error: cannot find libtermcap

I also needed to ln to automake, since we use a newer version of automake than yr source links to...

Sorry, that's stupidity on my part. install-sh shouldn't be in the tarball. I'll fix that for the next release.

--
http://rrt.sc3d.org/
Reality is what refuses to disappear when you stop believing in it (Dick)