help-vcdimager

Re: [VCDImager] Re: [VCDImager]

From: Herbert Valerio Riedel
Subject: Re: [VCDImager] Re: [VCDImager]
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 20:36:09 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 19 Mar 2001, CHaoZ wrote:

> is there a gui version that will do svcds yet ??
> if so where could i get it

not yet... (I suppose you are referring to win32...)

but well, if anyone wants to implement one, then just contact me...
(I'm working on a XML frontend, which takes an XML description of the
videocd to be built, and then spits out the image/cuesheet... -- so if you
are interested in the .dtd, just lemme know)