Re: ICONS customize variable

From: Patrice Dumas
Subject: Re: ICONS customize variable
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2021 22:57:52 +0100

Hello,

It is not enough to set ICONS, you also need to specify which image to
use for which button.  An example is in the source tree, in
tp/t/init/icons.init:
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/texinfo.git/tree/tp/t/init/icons.init

The images used in the example come from texi2html, but we did not put
them in texinfo:
http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/texi2html/texi2html/images/

This comes from the Singular manual, but it has never been properly
documented and is most probably not much used.  An issue with that
feature is that one need to write some perl to use it.