Re: Paper Sizes

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: Re: Paper Sizes
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 21:04:13 +0100

Dear Gavin,

Have tried it and approve of the results.  Currently my manual uses
@math{}, @tex (with both inline $ and display $$ modes).

That's how I generate my pdf file.  Can we safely say that I may use
@math{} and @displaymath in my manual so I can generate any kind of
mathematical expression, for both dvi and pdf formats, and html?

Thusly I would think that @tex becomes irrelevant, because one
would want mathematical expressions in both printed manuals
and html using the same construct.

If you ask me I rather have @tex (for plain tex only) and @latex
(for latex commands) and texi2any can take care on whatever output
the user wants.