Re: [help-texinfo] texi and defuns (CSS)

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] texi and defuns (CSS)
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2017 17:59:37 +0300

> From: Jean-Christophe Helary <address@hidden>
> Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2017 15:14:54 +0900
>
> > I'm currently checking
> > /usr/local/Cellar/texinfo/6.3/share/texinfo/Texinfo/Convert/HTML.pm
> > to see what could be done in this area.
>
> Well, this is *way* beyond my comfort zone :)
>
> I've found the <dl> for function definitions (line 4280) but I have no idea
> how the rest is processed...
>
> For ex, I can't seem to find how @result{} is transformed into &rArr; ...

In case you didn't already, please read the chapters "'texi2any': The
Generic Translator for Texinfo" and "Generating HTML".  These describe
various details about the translator's internals, and also document
all the customization variables it supports.  It's possible that the
answer for your questions is there.