[help-texinfo] html output: missing footer after youtube embed raw marku

From: Marco Maggi
Subject: [help-texinfo] html output: missing footer after youtube embed raw markups
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 07:41:06 +0100

Ciao,

  I'm using Texinfo  to generate some HTML pages.  When  I embed a video
from YouTube as follows:

    @float
    @html
    <center>
    <iframe width="560" height="315"
       src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SbwpGHTCfoM";
       frameborder="0"
       allowfullscreen></iframe>
    </center>
    @end html
    @end float

the page is  generated (one HTML page  for each node) but  the footer is
not included.

  Let's *not* discuss compliance of the markups with HTML4.  I just want
to know if  the missing footer is because of  my misunderstanding of how
to use "@html" or it is an actual bug.

  You can see the actual page here:

   <http://marcomaggi.github.io/weblog/2017-Mar-16.html>

and I am using the CSS here:

   <http://marcomaggi.github.io/weblog/weblog.css>

  Below  is a  short  document  that should  replicate  the problem.   I
compile it with:

   $ makeinfo --html --css-ref=weblog.css demo.texi

after putting the CSS file in the appropriate directory.

    \input texinfo.tex
    @c %**start of header
    @setfilename demo.info
    @settitle Demo
    @c %**end of header
    @copying
    @noindent
    Stuff
    @end copying
    @titlepage
    @title Demo
    @author Me
    @page
    @vskip 0pt plus 1filll
    @insertcopying
    @end titlepage
    @ifnottex
    @node Top
    @top Demo
    @insertcopying
    @menu
    * 2017 Mar 16:: Video of the day.
    * done:: Done.
    @end menu
    @end ifnottex
    @node 2017 Mar 16
    @unnumbered Video of the day
    Edie Brickell, @emph{This eye} from the album @emph{Ghost of a dog}.
    @float
    @html
    <center>
    <iframe width="560" height="315"
       src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SbwpGHTCfoM";
       frameborder="0"
       allowfullscreen></iframe>
    </center>
    @end html
    @end float
    @node done
    @appendix Done
    @contents
    @bye

TIA
--
"Now feel the funk blast!"
Rage Against the Machine - "Calm like a bomb"