Re: [help-texinfo] Defining new environments?

From: Menu Jacques
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] Defining new environments?
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 21:44:05 +0100

Hello Karl and Gavin,

I’m writing a doc for developpers, with soure code snippets that are not
complete, such a left braces with no corresponding right brace.

@example complains in that a case, hence the use of @verbatim, but I need to
indent the snippets for the sake of clarity of the text.

Building the doc fails if I define VerbatimBlock and EndVerbatimBlock the way
Gavin proposes.
I’ll thus have to stick to my current way of doing things.

Thanks for your help!

JM