Re: [help-texinfo] LilyPond - lowercase filenames (html)

From: Kevin Barry
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] LilyPond - lowercase filenames (html)
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 23:32:36 +0100

On Fri, Jul 31, 2015 at 11:19 PM, Karl Berry <address@hidden> wrote:
>     use only lowercase file names in --html output
>
> Why do you need to do this?  -k

I think it's an aesthetic choice. Most webpages use lower case letters
so it was decided some time ago that LilyPond's web manuals would
follow this convention.

Do you think it would be difficult to implement? We already do this in
our build process, so there should be no problem sending some code
(I'm not a Perl guru, but I assume it's not too hard).

Kevin