Re: [help-texinfo] Troubles with xref in spanish

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] Troubles with xref in spanish
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 22:14:58 GMT

    >     The index and @ref are ok, but @xref, appears in english. Some
    >     idea?.

When I run your file through texi2pdf, the
  @xref{Mapas de teclado, , Mapas de Teclado}
on line 1190 of the source appears in the typeset output as
  Ve'ase Seccio'n 16.8 "Mapas de Teclado", pa'gina 197.
(Except with real accents and quotes.)  I see no English there.

My only wild guess is that perhaps you do not have txi-es.tex installed
where TeX can find it.  I'll attach the file, it's tiny.

If that's not it, please give the actual source that's rendered wrongly,
and the actual output you are seeing.  I can't debug your environment
telepathically :).

Best,
Karl