Re: [help-texinfo] How to replace nodes with section titles?

From: Patrice Dumas
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] How to replace nodes with section titles?
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014 22:56:38 +0200

On Sat, Oct 25, 2014 at 04:50:07PM -0400, Jason Massey wrote:
> This definitely has me headed in the right direction!
>
> Can you point me to documentation about how ``init files'' work, and how to
> go about the process of customizing things? (I'm familiar with "texi2any"
> chapter in the Texinfo manual, but it doesn't go into the level of detail
> I'm seeking.)

There is no documentation, one reason being because it is still unclear
that we want to keep the interface as it is now.  Also at some point I
wanted to do the LaTeX backend and add some new features to the Parser
before stabilizing the interface, but unfortunately I don't have much
time to devote to texi2any these days.

--
Pat