Re: [help-texinfo] Changing background color of the 'verbatim' environme

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] Changing background color of the 'verbatim' environment
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 16:17:11 +0100

() Jason Massey <address@hidden>
() Thu, 13 Sep 2012 09:48:58 -0400

   I have produced a handful of in-depth manuals at my job [...]

   [tale of leaving texinfo and returning later]

Yeah, that's the breaks when you learn to program computers...  you get
to experience not only the output, but also the input, and the twisted
paths, and moreover, all of the above, manifested by the different
people around you, who may or may not share sensibilities or direction.

That's why XML (et al) is so sick and wrong.  Only humans could do that
(to themselves and each other :-D).

   *So, I guess what I am saying is that I hope that Texinfo does not
   meander into XML-verbosity.* Actually, I'm begging that it does not.

Check out IXIN <http://www.gnuvola.org/software/ixin/> and send feedback
before it's too late!  (You might have to try Emacs for a full taste.)

--
Thien-Thi Nguyen
GPG key: 4C807502