Re: [help-texinfo] IXIN 1.7 available

From: Patrice Dumas
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] IXIN 1.7 available
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 19:52:57 +0100

On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 10:22:25AM +0100, Thien-Thi Nguyen wrote:

>   ‘spec/ixin.texi’ is The IXIN Chronicles, a document that
>   defines the file format and provides related info.  There
>   are various output formats, including .info, .pdf and .ixin.

Another comment, I think it would be better if you could do without the
ixin new element.  Instead, I think that a map that translate labels
to node number could be used, and then the labels that are already in
the tree could be used, avoiding the need to add a new element.

Something like that would in any case be needed for cross references,
so it wouldn't hurt much to use it for internal references too.

--
Pat