[help-texinfo] Hyperlinks in Texinfo

From: Andreas Falkenhahn
Subject: [help-texinfo] Hyperlinks in Texinfo
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 21:44:31 +0100

Hi,

is it possible to create hyperlinks in Texinfo? E.g. I'd like to do the
following:

Click here to for more information.

I want the word "here" to be marked as a hyperlink so that when the user clicks
on it, the document jumps to a predefined location. Admittedly, this doesn't
make
sense for printed documents but it could be useful for the HTML and PDF targets.
So is this possible in Texinfo? The only link possibilities I could find were
the
@xref ones which all seem to be conceptualized for printed targets.

Tks,

Andreas