[help-texinfo] "\input texinfo" in printed output?

From: Charlie Zender
Subject: [help-texinfo] "\input texinfo" in printed output?
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 15:22:19 -0800

Hi All,

The words "\input texinfo" have started to appear at the top of the
HTML and PDF versions of my TeXInfo files. Obviously this is the
first line of my .texi source file. Sometime in the last year (or
two?) these words began to appear. The rest of the HTML and PDF output
appear to be fine. Either a bug crept into my .texi source, or the
.texi processing routines changed. Not sure which. How do I keep the
"\input texinfo" from appearing in the HTML and PDF output?

The source and output files are at

http://nco.sourceforge.net/nco.texi
http://nco.sourceforge.net/nco.pdf
http://nco.sourceforge.net/nco.html

Source was processed on fully patched Ubuntu Jaunty machine using

makeinfo --html --ifinfo --no-split --output=nco.html nco.texi
texi2dvi --pdf nco.texi;

Thanks,
Charlie
--
Charlie Zender, Department of Earth System Science
University of California, Irvine (949) 891-2429 :)