Re: [help-texinfo] inserting equation number...

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] inserting equation number...
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 17:34:20 -0600

    How can I set equation numbers and setting reference(labelling) to that
    equation in texinfo. Any help is very much appreciated..

Unfortunately I have never implemented symbolic equation numbers for
Texinfo, or, indeed, direct support for displayed equations.  (It's a
longstanding deficiency that I'd love to receive patches for. :)

I've never seen a Texinfo manual that implements it on its own, although
it wouldn't surprise me if it's been done.

Sorry.