[help-texinfo] Re: does texinfo supports utf8 now?

From: William Xu
Subject: [help-texinfo] Re: does texinfo supports utf8 now?
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 12:16:44 +0800

address@hidden (Karl Berry) writes:

> I just installed another patch from Mirek into CVS which I think should
> solve this.  If not, please send sample document and point out the
> incorrect output.

Nice, it works now. Thanks !

--
William

I have found it impossible to carry the heavy burden of responsibility and
to discharge my duties as king as I would wish to do without the help and
support of the woman I love.
                -- Edward, Duke of Windsor, 1936, announcing his abdication
                   of the British throne in order to marry the American
                   divorcee Wallis Warfield Simpson.