Re: [help-texinfo] Errors related to images when using makeinfo

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] Errors related to images when using makeinfo
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 19:36:20 -0600

Hi Nicolas and all,

    That's why being able to use pdf2tex without having to use
    .pdf images would be a nice feature.

I made this change and updated ftp://tug.org/tex/texinfo.tex.
(With pdftex, it now looks for png first, then jpg/jpeg/JPG, and then pdf.)

    http://www.europephoto.com/temp/texinfo_image.tgz

Thanks for that example.  If anyone else has a chance to look at the
Docbook code and see what's going wrong, that would be great.  I don't
know when I will be able to.

Best,
karl