Re: [help-texinfo] texi2dvi: AUC-TeX and depot

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] texi2dvi: AUC-TeX and depot
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 12:25:08 -0500

    but what this script does is also accepting incorrect
    abbreviations.  Nothing else does.

Ok, thanks.  I didn't realize that.

    They're written to live in util/*.test.

Ok, will put them there.

    Well, tell me what you like best.  Personally I would vote for
    top-level/tests, not even in util.

But we already have makeinfo/tests, and moving the makeinfo tests
doesn't seem desirable to me.  I'll just throw them into util for now,
since that's easiest.  If it proves troublesome, we can always make a
util/tests/ subdir later.

Thanks again,
Karl