[help-texinfo] strange header in "Concept Index"

From: address@hidden
Subject: [help-texinfo] strange header in "Concept Index"
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 14:32:52 +0100

Hello,
    I'm using texinfo to write a document. I use texi2dvi to produce dvi file. I
have observed that at the top of the page the "Concept Index" indicates the last
chapter produced, for example:

Chapter 20: Index

So I tried a simple file: "A Short Sample Texinfo File" included in official
texinfo documentation. I have the same problem. Index contains "Chapter 1:
Index" at the top of the page.

If you want, I can attach in following mails the .texinfo and .dvi files.

Regards,
    Tullio

6X velocizzare la tua navigazione a 56k? 6X Web Accelerator di Libero!
Scaricalo su INTERNET GRATIS 6X http://www.libero.it