Re: [help-texinfo] Texinfo DTD: footnote

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] Texinfo DTD: footnote
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 12:03:20 -0500

    how is it meant?

Seems like the footnote should be allowed anywhere that things like
references and other "in-paragraph" markup is.  So I'd say delete its
explicit mentionings.  If you can send me a patch, I'll put it in before
the release.

BTW, can you see a reason why Inline.smallcaps is separate from Inline.fonts?

There are many things in the DTD which are obscure to me ...

thanks,