Re: [help-texinfo] hyphenation with texinfo

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] hyphenation with texinfo
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 22:07:03 +0100

>     If I type tex document.texinfo, Italian hyphenation automagically works
fine!!!

> Without that extra first line to set \language to address@hidden, or with it?

My first line is

address@hidden address@hidden

I tried also only \language=14 as first line.

These methods work only if I use tex instead of texi2dvi.
>     If I use texi2dvi document.texinfo, hyphenation works in English.
>
> texi2dvi does a lot of munging of the input file.  It could be that the
> first line is getting lost.  I can check that.

Thank you. Let me know ...

>     I can format the Texinfo file using the five steps process
>     based on
>
> Yeah.  Typically, of course, you only need to rerun tex/texindex
> multiple times when you've made lots of changes ...

Thanks for your help,
    tullio

Regala e regalati Libero ADSL: 3 mesi gratis e navighi veloce. 1.2 Mega di
musica, film, video e sport.
Abbonati subito senza costi di attivazione su http://www.libero.it