[help-texinfo] address@hidden: tetex-src contains a leftover CVS directo

From: Thomas Esser
Subject: [help-texinfo] address@hidden: tetex-src contains a leftover CVS directory]
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 19:31:11 +0100

Hi Karl,

I think that I have just unpacked your texinfo distribution, so the CVS
directory certainly comes from your tarball.

Thomas

----- Forwarded message from Frank Küster <address@hidden> -----

To: address@hidden
From: address@hidden (Frank Küster)
Subject: tetex-src contains a leftover CVS directory
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 13:24:59 +0100

Hi Thomas and testers,

I just noticed that tetex-src-beta-20040208.tar.gz contains CVS
directory, utils/texinfo/djgpp/CVS/. I noticed because I had to delete
it to import into my private CVS. And it may be worth to identify the
reason (or not, don't know).

Regards, Frank
--
> Damn ... I thought I telepath'ed you not to let that out ... now I'll
Sorry, I'm not running stock Debian kernels, and I'm not running the
/dev/uri/geller patch.  My cutlery kept getting bent when I had it compiled,
so I got rid of it.                  [Matthew Palmer on debian-mentors]

----- End forwarded message -----