Re: [help-texinfo] TexInfo to XML conversion not working

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] TexInfo to XML conversion not working
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 14:15:24 -0500

    Thanks. Any idea how long until the patched makeinfo makes it into
    Debian unstable?

The time to the next Texinfo release will be measured in weeks (at
least), not days.  Even if we started the release cycle today, I usually
do a week or two of pretests first.  And in this case, there are several
more pending features I'd like to get in.

Alper or I may be able to send you a diff with this bug fix, if that
would help.