How to use thumbpdf with makeinfo-generated pdf?

From: Charlie Zender
Subject: How to use thumbpdf with makeinfo-generated pdf?
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 20:16:03 -0700

Hi,

I posted this on comp.text.tex and received no answers so
thought maybe this group would have an answer....basically I want to
get the thumbnails working in makeinfo-generated pdf:

I have some documentation formatted in TeXInfo which I convert to
PDF using makeinfo --pdf. The resulting output file looks great,
but there are no thumbnails. I can create the thumbnails (I think)
using thumbpdf. But then how do I embed these in the makeinfo-generated
pdf file? Any other ways to get thumbnails into pdf from TeXInfo?

Thanks,
Charlie
--
Charlie Zender, zender at uci dot edu, (949) 824-2987, Department of
Earth System Science, University of California, Irvine CA 92697-3100