Re: nested @ifset

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: nested @ifset
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 20:01:05 +0300

> From: "Robert J. Chassell" <address@hidden>
> Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 12:02:48 -0400 (EDT)
>
> However, as far as I can tell, using Texinfo 4.2, I cannot do this,
> because I have to use address@hidden' commands around the sections that
> contain the  address@hidden en' and address@hidden es' commands.
>
> Here is a test file that illustrates this:

Could you please point out the problems you had generating Info from
your test file?  I'm probably missing something, since at the first
glance I don't see anything wrong.  However, the test file is quite
long and convoluted, so it's quite possible I didn't even understand
your intent correctly.

TIA