Verifying Your Permission

From: Rodger Harrison
Subject: Verifying Your Permission
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 11:36:32 -0400 (EDT)

Paramedics For Children
Your Permission
May,21,2002
Dear Friend,

I am emailing to verify that you are interested in receiving periodic email communications from Paramedics For Children. Your address is currently included in Paramedics For Children's list because you are either a supporter or have opt-in in some manner to receive email communications from Paramedics For Children. We are now using a professional email marketing service and want to make sure that all our recipients wish to receive emails from us in the future.

If you would like to remain on Paramedics For Children's email list there is no need to respond.

If your email address is included on this list in error,we apologize for the oversight. Click unsubscribe below to remove your email address.

Thank you for your time. If you have any questions,please do not hesitate to contact me. If you have the time please visit our web site at the link below.

Sincerely,

Rodger Harrison
Paramedics For Children

email: address@hidden
voice: 704-504-1256
web: http://www.paramedicsforchildren.com

This email was sent to address@hidden, by Paramedics For Children.
Visit our Subscription Center to edit your interests or unsubscribe.
View our privacy policy.