Re: localization of makeinfo keywords

From: pascal barbedor
Subject: Re: localization of makeinfo keywords
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 19:21:55 +0100

> Are you using the DJGPP build of Texinfo?  If so, you need to
> configure with the "nls" argument, like this:
>
>   djgpp\config nls
>
> and then rebuild the package.  After that, set LANG to something
> appropriate, and makeinfo will talk in that language.

do you mean something like makeinfo --lang=..  ?

I am using the source tree downloaded from texinfo.org

djgpp\config works and after that make builds ok on win98

djgpp\config nls works and after that make does NOT build completely

error is :

e:/djgpp/lib/libc.a(conio.o)(.text+0x114):conio.c: multiple definition of
`gettext'
../intl/libintl.a(intl-compat.o):intl-compat.c:85: first defined here
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make.exe[3]: *** [ginfo.exe] Error 1
make.exe[2]: *** [all] Error 2
make.exe[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make.exe: *** [all] Error 2