build and index page

From: Harry Putnam
Subject: build and index page
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 11:24:27 -0800

I remember there being a command when using texinfo files with emacs
where you can create a lead page of an info file that contains all
`Menu:' listings.

Now that I want to use this command I can't seem to find it.  Maybe
the name isn't real indicative of the function.  I've searched out all
functions commands etc that contain `index' but none look right.

Can someone jog my memory?