RRJoyeros - Fine jewelry presents its new collection

From: address@hidden
Subject: RRJoyeros - Fine jewelry presents its new collection
Date: mar, 04 dic 2001 13:58:10

*This is a one-time message. Please discard this message if you are not interested in buying fine jewelry from one of the first jewelry companies in the world.*

RR Joyeros, a business established 25 years ago in the city of Valencia (Spain), is proud to present you its new collection of fine jewelry at:

http://www.rrjoyeros.com

We export to more than 25 countries, and it is cataloged as one of the first jewelry companies in the world. It has obtained practically all the Spanish and Valencian government exportation and quality prizes.

You could contact us in order to make orders, or demand new designs, if your business is related to jewelry or fine art gifts, at:

http://www.rrjoyeros.com