help-source-highlight

Re: [Help-source-highlight] building an index of references?

From: Masatake YAMATO
Subject: Re: [Help-source-highlight] building an index of references?
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2015 12:42:28 +0900 (JST)

> https://developer.gnome.org/glib/2.42/api-index-full.html)
>
> It seems like source-highlight handles all the bits that would be required
> for this, but I didn't spot any options to produce it.  Did I m

How about using ctags for the purpose?

    % ./ctags -x -o - ./erlang.c
    ./ctags -x -o - ./erlang.c
    ErlangKinds      variable     33 ./erlang.c       static kindOption
ErlangKinds[] = {
    ErlangParser     function    185 ./erlang.c       extern parserDefinition
*ErlangParser (void)
    K_FUNCTION       enumerator   30 ./erlang.c       K_MACRO, K_FUNCTION,
K_MODULE, K_RECORD, K_TYPE
    K_MACRO          enumerator   30 ./erlang.c       K_MACRO, K_FUNCTION,
K_MODULE, K_RECORD, K_TYPE

Masatake YAMATO