help-snacc

query : snacc for windows

From: anju.sethi
Subject: query : snacc for windows
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 18:21:43 +0530

Hey,

I am planning to use SNACC 1.3 compiler for messages (CDR) generation in binary.

I am planning to use Cygwin (Linux like env for windows) as my OS is Win XP.

1. Please let me know whether my approach is correct?

2. Then in SNACC 1.3 package, I am getting snacc 1.2 rj documentation in doc folder, I mean this seems to 1.2 installation guide.

   Could you please let me know where I can find 1.3 installation guide?

I am a beginner, please guide.

Regards,
Anju Sethi
extn-1635
"Efforts May Fail , But do not fail to make efforts."