help-smalltalk

Re: [Help-smalltalk] Process & Fork

From: Quenio dos Santos
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Process & Fork
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2019 09:07:04 -0300

Hello Holger,

Sorry for the delay on replying. I got really busy the last couple of days.

I was able to finally get the counter.st running continuously on my Mac
with the master branch:

$ ~/Projects/gnu-smalltalk/smalltalk/gst --kernel-directory
~/Projects/gnu-smalltalk/smalltalk/kernel counter.st
1
2
3
225
226

It looks like master has the fix for MacOS.

Thanks for your help,
    Quenio