help-smalltalk

Re: [Help-smalltalk] Process & Fork

From: Quenio dos Santos
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Process & Fork
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2019 13:59:48 -0300

I haven't been able to compiler master on MacOS. I installed GCC and
configured as follows, but it still seems to be using CLANG:

$ configure --prefix=/usr/local/Cellar/gcc/9.1.0
--with-gmp=/usr/local/Cellar/gcc/9.1.0
$ make
cd packages/net && /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/make
  CC       gnutls-wrapper.o
  CCLD     gnutls-wrapper
  "_gnutls_alert_send", referenced from:
      _main in gnutls-wrapper.o
  "_gnutls_alert_send_appropriate", referenced from:
      _main in gnutls-wrapper.o
  "_gnutls_anon_allocate_client_credentials", referenced from:
      _main in gnutls-wrapper.o
  "_gnutls_anon_free_client_credentials", referenced from:
      _main in gnutls-wrapper.o
  "_gnutls_bye", referenced from:
      _main in gnutls-wrapper.o
  "_gnutls_certificate_allocate_credentials", referenced from:
      _main in gnutls-wrapper.o
  "_gnutls_certificate_free_credentials", referenced from:
      _main in gnutls-wrapper.o
  "_gnutls_credentials_set", referenced from:
      _main in gnutls-wrapper.o
  "_gnutls_deinit", referenced from:
      _main in gnutls-wrapper.o
  "_gnutls_error_is_fatal", referenced from:
      _main in gnutls-wrapper.o
  "_gnutls_global_deinit", referenced from:
      _main in gnutls-wrapper.o
  "_gnutls_global_init", referenced from:
      _main in gnutls-wrapper.o
  "_gnutls_handshake", referenced from:
      _main in gnutls-wrapper.o
  "_gnutls_init", referenced from:
      _main in gnutls-wrapper.o
  "_gnutls_perror", referenced from:
      _main in gnutls-wrapper.o
  "_gnutls_record_recv", referenced from:
      _main in gnutls-wrapper.o
  "_gnutls_record_send", referenced from:
      _main in gnutls-wrapper.o
  "_gnutls_set_default_priority", referenced from:
      _main in gnutls-wrapper.o
  "_gnutls_transport_set_ptr", referenced from:
      _main in gnutls-wrapper.o
clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see
invocation)
make[3]: *** [gnutls-wrapper] Error 1
make[2]: *** [NetClients.star] Error 2
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1