help-smalltalk

Re: [Help-smalltalk] Using GNU Smalltalk as user frontend for embedded L

From: Jeronimo Pellegrini
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Using GNU Smalltalk as user frontend for embedded Linux devices (OpenWRT/Buildroot)
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2019 10:11:33 -0300

Well, it would need to be packaged for OpenWRT/LibreCMC.

I have packaged a couple of interpreters (Lisps, mostly) for
OpenWRT/LibreCMC:

https://gitlab.com/jpellegrini/openwrt-packages

Although I have interest in packaging  GNU Smalltalk too, I haven't
tried yet. One problem: GNU Smalltalk (as Clisp) uses libsigsegv, which is
not packaged, for OpenWRT. I could not yet package it (that is why I did not
package Clisp either).
There may be other problems.

I am willing to help packaging it, if someone else is also interested.

J.