help-smalltalk

Re: [Help-smalltalk] Re: GNU Smalltalk used in....

From: Stefan Schmiedl
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Re: GNU Smalltalk used in....
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 15:02:30 +0200

On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 14:40:11 +0200
Paolo Bonzini <address@hidden> wrote:

> > Once the socket bugs are fixed, there will be at least one .-D
>
> Hey, so far everything seems to look like a Swazoo bug, not GST. :-)

I wonder why nobody complains over in AIDA-land, where Swazoo
is used as basis, too. Am I the only one stress-testing his
web app? Not that I would call 25 users a real stress test.

OTOH, it might really be a somewhat unusual request pattern
compared to what I imagine normal business usage to be.

s.