help-smalltalk

Re: [Help-smalltalk] GTK

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] GTK
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 10:29:06 +0200

 'C function g_param_type_init not defined'
 'C function g_object_type_init not defined'
 'C function g_param_spec_types_init not defined'
I think these are problems in the header files.  I'll take a look.
 this might need some magic autoconfig, as I think that there are
 some installations where it worked.
This was just that GTK+ started using ELF visibilities to hide private symbols. I have fixed it, together with a few more things from GTK+ 2.8. It is in arch.

I am currently distchecking i686-pc-linux-gnu and powerpc-apple-darwin-8.0.0. If it passes, ladies and gentlemen, we'll have a 2.2 release candidate in half an hour.

Paolo