help-shishi

installation configure script says "Cannot find libgcrypt" although libg

From: Profilsicherheit - Administrator
Subject: installation configure script says "Cannot find libgcrypt" although libgcrypt is installed
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 15:17:13 +0100

Dear list,

I am new to shishi, and ran across this problem when installing it:

First I installed libgpg-error version 1.18
Then I installed libgcrypt version 1.6.2

When I tried to install shishi version 1.0.2, configure gives me this error:
> configure: error: Cannot find libgcrypt
My output of locate libgcrypt:
> /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgcrypt.so.11
> /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgcrypt.so.11.8.2
> /usr/local/bin/libgcrypt-config
> /usr/local/lib/libgcrypt.la
> /usr/local/lib/libgcrypt.so
> /usr/local/lib/libgcrypt.so.20
> /usr/local/lib/libgcrypt.so.20.0.2
> /usr/local/share/aclocal/libgcrypt.m4

I tried to give the path to the configure-script of shishi via:
> configure -with-libgcrypt-prefix=/usr/local/

Unfortunately, I get the same result.
I checked the configure.log and narrowed it down the configure-script
checking for the variable ac_cv_libgrypt, which is set to "yes" in case
the function ac_fn_c_try_link is confirming that the link works. In my
case, the confirmation is probably not given.

Has anyone had the same problem, or any suggestions what I should try to
do next? Any help is much appreciated,

Best regards,
Paul