help-shishi

Re: Thank you for the solution but i have another problem

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Re: Thank you for the solution but i have another problem
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 14:15:22 +0200

Alberto Fondi <address@hidden> writes:

> Thank you
>
> i revosolv my problem and i get the message all 11 tests passed!

Good!

> But now when i type kinit address@hidden
> and i specify the password
>
> i get the message:
> kinit(v5): KDC reply did not match expectations while getting initial
> credentials

That seems similar to the problem with the nonce-mismatches.  Which
KDC are you running?  Is it shishid?

> instead if i use
> shishi address@hidden
> then i obtain
>
> ./shishi: Could not get ticket as `pino' for `krbtgt/LNF.INFN.IT'.
>
> where LNF.INFN is my domain!

Judging from your other mails, I think you figure out that you should
use:

./shishi username dominio

instead.  I would agree that it would make sense to make

./shishi address@hidden

work, since it is probably a more natural format.  Hm.

/Simon