help-serveez

[help-serveez] FW: RE: Lavoro acasa

From: Allyson Pryor
Subject: [help-serveez] FW: RE: Lavoro acasa
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 02:43:25 -0500

Hi Help-make!!.

Valeo Consulting Union was founded in 1992 by a group of dedicated
professionals in various spheres of economy. The company incepted as a
consulting company providing top-tier services for bank and investments
operations sectors and enabling enterprises with highly efficient management
tools tailored to various ownership patterns. Four years of devotion and
implementation of unique innovations brought the company tot he international
level. The most respected experts have ranked Valeo Consulting Union among 5
top companies in consulting services market.
Valeo Consulting Union cosnulting company is looking for young professionals,
able to find non-standard and highly efficient solutions to increase the
revenues of our
customers.
Valeo Consulting Union offers you a unique opportunity to gain administrative
and financial management experience, as well as comprehensive practice of
communicating both with perspective emerging businesses and mature operators of
the market with invaluable expertise. With background like this you will easily
gain the reputation of a consummate business management ocnsultant.
Currently we have a Financial Agent opening and encourage young and ambitious
experts willing to merge our team to apply for this job.

Age:
23-60 years old

Education:
Higher
Sales, customer operations, training courses accolades, certifying
presentations an dpublic performance skills (preferable).
Background (preferable):
Consulting services;
System integration;
Business training.

Basic knowledge and skills:
Ability to negotiate with customer representatives;
Generating and holding presentations, public performance skills;
Generating commercial offers and business documentatoin skills;
MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point) and Internet advanced skills;
Proficiency in English.

Commission:

The initial commissoin will equal 10% of the total amount of processed
transfers plus permanent salary 1500 Euro per month. Social benefits and
medical insurance add up.
If you are interested in this offer, write us at address@hidden your detailed
CV will facilitate our choice. The details of our company are available at our
site http://www.valeo.name