help-serveez

[help-serveez] Christy Do away with all you are indebted for without mai

From: BILLIE
Subject: [help-serveez] Christy Do away with all you are indebted for without mailing another cent
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 18:39:23 +0200

Do away with all you are indebted for without mailing another cent.  Stop
the harrasing calls. Bring a stop to the mailing of checks!

Believe it or not almost all lending orgizations are operating illegally.
Mind-boggling but accurate!

Go to our web site for detailed information in relation to our structure at
N O  expense or commitment. You have naught to loose and ample to achieve.

You can contact us at :
1..561.282.9476
Complete info or to being to a standstill getting or to observe postal
address

And maybe he won't. answered Jim. They're not for sale, said Rob

I've tumbled through the air long enough to make me contented on this roof.
This one of mine is the first that ever happened