help-serveez

[help-serveez] Budget international callback service

From: sales
Subject: [help-serveez] Budget international callback service
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 16:17:10 +0800

Dear help-serveez,

    Are you looking for a money saving international callback service that can earn you money at the same time? Go for WUSIC. With the revolutionary telephony callback technology, you can save up to 75% of your current local and overseas call bills and at the same time enjoy the excellent voice call quality. Try it now!

    Stop paying high charges on all local (Singapore) out going calls. With WUSIC, all local calls are just 5 cents 24 hours round the clock, and:

» No more expensive phone bills by local telco's monopoly
» No more expensive long distance calls
» No more expensive IDD roaming charges
» Enjoy the service anywhere in the world
» Go further, be the Distributor and start earning money. Everyone around you has a mobile phone - UNLIMITED potentials
» Guaranteed real sensational SAVINGS for your customers
» Simple training and instant activation for trial usage by transferring credits between mobile phones globally
» Online Topup (using Credit Card or Internet Banking)

    We found your contact from directory.fsf.org, we would like to invite you to our weekly seminar to teach you how to Save $ Make $ while you call. The seminar is held on every Thursday from 7pm to 8pm at our office: 289 Beach Road, #05-01, Singapore 199552.

    For more information, please visit http://www.wusic.com or call Jo at +65 62999686 / [ Click to Call ] Jo now for FREE or email address@hidden.

Best Regards,
Wusic