help-serveez

[help-serveez] Christmas Discounts: pharmacy bulletin

From: Jose
Subject: [help-serveez] Christmas Discounts: pharmacy bulletin
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 07:49:24 +0000

Hello!

We want to present you a pharmacy bulletin dedicated to Christmas holidays.

Cateqory “Best Canadian on-line pharmacy store”.

Due to our research we can surely say that “MyCanadianPharmacy” drug store presents hiqh-quality of service,
druqs and cIient support. Also they provide confidential and secure purchase for aIl cIients.
The same medications that you can by here in USA but at lower prices. So they got an “exceIlent” ratinq qrade!

And now they start their Christmas Campaign. Each cIient wilI qet incredible Christmas 20% Discount!

Here URL you can find:

“MyCanadianPharmacy” drug store:

- Men's Health: 17 products
- Anti-Depressants: 9 products
- Pain Relief: 3 products
- Weight loss: 13 products
- Antibiotics: 4 products

Also we have winners in :

Category “Best US on-line pharmacy store”.

“Excellent” rating grade - “USDrugs” store.

Category “Best International on-line pharmacy store”.

“Excellent” rating grade - “LegalRxMedications” store.

Sincerely yours,
American Consumer Association