help-serveez

[help-serveez] reassurance

From: Roy Atkinson
Subject: [help-serveez] reassurance
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 00:06:22 +0200

Elizabethsface showed signs of tears and Mrs. It takes courage, I can tell you that, Miss Bugle.
Ah, hes good, said Cousin Ernestine lugubriously.
Hazel Marr had a notorious crush on Anne.
No doubt it is MUCHbetter that Elizabeth should not appear in competition with her.
I HATE all the people you have loved before me, Miss Shirley. But I always put my soul into everything, you know
But Rebecca always declared she couldnt savor hervictuals in that old kill-joys society. I heerd hertelling her sister in church last Sunday that she had a calceolariaat last.
The symptoms of diptheria andtonsillitis are exactly the same till the third day.
But youve both failedterrible, so you may go afore me yet.
As if anything could make little Elizabeth bold and forward!
They tell me the girls nowadaysonly wear one.
I see by the papers that Peter Ellis and Fanny Bugle were marriedlast week, said Aunt Chatty. It darkened all her past and overshadowed all herfuture. I always know soINSTINCTIVELY the moment I meet any one whether Im going to likethem or not. Marriage is a leap in the dark, sez I, and I aintgoing to be drug into it. Im afraid thatll be a case of marrying in haste andrepenting at leisure.
She may be Campbell outside butshe is Pringle at the core.
Oh, if that is what being old does to you .