help-serveez

[help-serveez] Re: refnance it

From: Vico Sheckler
Subject: [help-serveez] Re: refnance it
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 20:14:00 -0700

D w ea b r H u om h e O u wn u er,

Your c t re w di q t doesn't matter to us!

If you OVV r N r h ea w l e q st y at y e and want I c MM d EDIAT s E c j as s h to s y pe f nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L d OW i ER your monthly pa g yme p nt m s
by a third or more, here are the d g ea x ls w we have T l OD h AY:

$ 49 a 0 , 0 z 00 a n s l z ow a j s 3 , 6 t 5 %
$ 3 t 70 , 0 l 00 a j s lo y w a m s 3 , 9 i 0 %
$ 2 g 50 , 0 j 00 a i s l r ow a g s 3 , 3 t 5 %
$ 2 k 00 , 0 d 00 a g s lo v w a y s 3 , 5 q 5 %

V u isi u t o x ur web s d it o e

Vico Sheckler , A g ppr p ova r l M h ana p ge m r

the dwarves. Dead! Then we have been in needless fear-and the treasure
is ours!
They all sprang up and began to caper about for joy.
Yes, dead, said Rac. The thrush, may his feathers never fall, saw